License # MA96965
How Could Massage Help You?
Winding Waters Massage Can Help with a Variety of Issues...
What Can You Expect in Your First Visit?
- Great for general relaxation and stress relief
- Drug-free way to manage aches, pains, and overall muscle tension
- Strategy to improve sleep quality
- Good option for someone receiving a professional massage for the first time
- Can include Deep Tissue Massage based on patient’s needs
- Outcome-based massage
- Intent to improve a specific ailment or condition that has been diagnosed by medical doctor (TMJ, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, etc)
- A targeted treatment plan with shorter, but more frequent visits
- Address issues like post-operative pain, swelling, and edema
- May help relieve nerve compression, improve joint range of motion
- Enhance exercise or sport performance
- Great way to reduce post-event muscle soreness by supporting your body’s natural process of removing of cellular waste buildup
- Reduce risk of injury (Runner’s knee, Swimmer’s Shoulder, Muscle Strains, etc)
- Faster recovery during intense training periods
- Includes stretching to improve flexibility and health joint range of motion
How I've helped people like you:
"Excellent experience with Emily. She is very attentive and makes sure to address any trouble areas you may have. Highly recommend!"
"I really appreciated how Emily went over my medical history to make sure she targeted my injury areas properly. She is super sociable and personal but also professional at the same time."
"Very professional service. I loved that Emily explained what she was doing, and why, and took the time to listen carefully to the reasons for my needing her massage services."